Resource Management Systems, ADA Complaint Procedures
STATEMENT OF POLICY
Resource Management Systems Inc. (RMS, Inc.) strives to offer equal transportation service to all citizens of the counties in which we provide transportation service. We support the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and strive to provide equal service to all passengers. Ninety three percent of our vehicles are lift equipped, allowing RMS to provide equal service to individuals with disabilities.
Resource Management Systems, Inc. will strive to resolve any problems/issues you may encounter with any of our staff. However, if we are unable to resolve your issue, you have the right to file an ADA complaint with the Department of Justice.
To file an ADA Complaint on line go to:
To file an ADA complaint by mail:
US Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Civil Rights Division
Disability Rights Section- 1425 NYAV
Washington, DC 20530
To file an ADA Complaint by fax:
Information you should provide:
- Your full name, address, the telephone numbers where we can reach you during the day and evening, and the name of the party discriminated against (if known);
- The name and address of the business, organization, institution, or person that you believe has committed the discrimination;
- A brief description of the acts of discrimination, the dates they occurred, and the names of individuals involved;
- Other information you believe necessary to support your complaint, including copies (not originals) of relevant documents; and
- Information about how to communicate with you effectively. Please let us know if you want written communications in a specific format (e.g., large print, Braille, electronic documents) or require communications by video phone or TTY.
If you cannot prepare your ADA complaint because of your disability?
The Department can assist you by scribing your complaint by phone or, for individuals who communicate by American Sign Language, by videophone.
Contact the ADA Information Line at 1-800-514-0301 (voice) or 1-800-514-0383 (TTY) to schedule an appointment. Please be advised that it may take two weeks or more for Department staff to contact you.
EEO Compliance Statement and Plan